Procedure For Revaluation
- Fee for Revaluation Rs. 1000/- per subject.
- Fee is to be paid at examination cell of your Respective college in cash along with application. (application cost Rs.5/-)
- Student has to produce Xerox copy of result for which he is applying. If it is based on result in net, the same is to be downloaded and handed over to the examination cell while applying.
- Students need to register on online for the Revaluation in their respective colleges only.
- No Revaluation for Lab Marks
Procedure For Revaluation Reviewed by JNTU PORTAL on 11.3.15 Rating: